Friday, March 20, 2015

Shoe drawing




I drew a pair of  my sandals for my shoe assignment. I picked these pair of shoes because I liked the way the bottom came up. Another thing I like about these shoes are the gem designs on the top of my shoes. The thing I didn't like about these shoes were the letter G's printed on the edge. The part I like about how I drew this was the laces of the shoe laying nicely and looking well done. The part I didn't like drawing was the outline of the shoe itself. The part I had trouble on while drawing this was getting the shading right so you can tell from it's different parts. Overall I enjoyed observing them and drawing them. If i could i might've changed the outline of the shoe but other than that I wouldn't change anything else. I would definitely draw something like this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment