Thursday, March 12, 2015

Eye Portrait





For my eye portrait assignment I drew a butterfly with an eye inside of it. My earlier idea was to draw something darker, maybe with some fire but this seemed more positive. I chose to draw this because personally butterflies seem like shy beautiful creatures and also so colorful and mysterious. Butterflies were always my favorite insect to draw and observe. They also remind me of actual people because I think everyone is beautiful and deep inside are a butterfly coming out of their cocoon to show the world their true colors. The thing I like most about my drawing is the wings of the butterfly look so perfect and beautiful. The thing I dislike about this drawing is the inside of the eye, I wish the colors would have blended together better. I also wish there was more paper so I could it a nicer background. I was in a good mood drawing this that's one of the reasons the colors are bright and happy. All together I'm happy with my drawing and I wouldn't change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment