Monday, May 11, 2015

Pastel landscape








For this project we had to go online and search for a landscape we wanted to recreate with pastel. I chose this particular landscape because I thought the sky looked amazing and a good choice of colors. It also had an interesting mood in the picture. I also chose this landscape because I really liked drawing the tree. It was simple but fun to add and the grass that went along with it. At first I found it a little bit difficult to blend the skies into looking less boxy but after some work it blended out nicely. My favorite part about this whole drawing is where the bright yellow section bursts into a pink and purple color. My least favorite thing about this drawing is that the grass is a black color instead of a more bright color. I really enjoyed drawing this landscape and i'm proud at how it turned out. It took a total of 2 days to complete. I would like to do a project like this again in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment