Friday, May 29, 2015

Easter Bunny







This was a pretty interesting project to work on. We had to pick 2 or more different animals and combine them together to make 1 animal. I chose to make a half bunny/half turtle for my project. I made this animal have the head and tail of a bunny with the shell of a turtle. The easiest part of this project was surprising making the shell. The most difficult part of this was keeping the feet on because for some reason they kept falling off, it was also kind of hard working on the face. My favorite part was painting the clay because I love using paint, but it was a bit annoying painting the small areas. My least favorite part about this project was how dirty the clay made my hands. Overall I'm happy with how my project turned out. I would do something like this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment