Friday, April 10, 2015

Childhood in charcoal








This project is named "Childhood in charcoal." I named it this because the items I used in this drawing remind me of childhood and life before technology takes over kids. My favorite part about drawing this was drawing the little toy block, it looks simple, yet realistic. I really like how the letters stand out on the block and how the stitches stand out in the baseball. Something about this drawing I found difficult was drawing as much detail as I could to my objects without smudging them and making them look sloppy. It was hard blending in the colors around my objects to make the picture look more full. This project took me 3 days to draw but I definitely enjoyed doing it. I would love to work with charcoal again.

No comments:

Post a Comment